The aim of the JCOSE JURNAL BIMBINGAN AND KONSELING (JCOSE), ISSN 2622-6057, e-ISSN 2657-070x is to provide an national forum for the sharing, dissemination and discussion of research, experience and perspectives across a wide range of education, psychology and guidance and counseling, teaching, development, instruction, educational projects and innovations, learning methodologies and new technologies in education and learning.
The focus and scope of JCOSE includes the following topics:
- psychology and guidance and counseling
- Career development and training in education and learning: entrepreneurship curriculum, internship programmes, lifelong learning, technology transfer, training educational staff, university-industry cooperation, vocational training, workplace training and employability issues, etc.
- Experiences in education and learning: curriculum design and development, educational management, educational trends and best practice contributions, enhancing learning and the undergraduate experience, experiences in game based learning, higher education area: the bologna declaration and ects experiences, learning experiences in higher and further education, learning experiences in preschool education, pre-service and in-service teacher experiences, quality assurance/standards and accreditation, special education, stem in education, transferring skills and disciplines, etc.
- Experiences in education and learning research: academic research projects, research methodologies, links between education and research, new projects and innovations, etc.
- International projects in education and learning: new experiences for the international cooperation, project outcomes and conclusions, university networks, exchange programmes and erasmus experiences, the internationalization of universities, funding programmes and opportunities, etc.
- Pedagogical innovations in education and learning: learning and teaching methodologies, evaluation and assessment of student learning, accreditation for informal learning, new learning/teaching models, neuroscience in education, language learning innovations, collaborative and problem-based learning, personalized learning, tutoring and coaching, flipped learning, etc.
- General issues in education and learning: education and globalization, multicultural education, impact of education on development, planning digital-age school and learning spaces, organizational, legal, policy and financial issues, leadership in 21st century education , barriers to learning (age, psychosocial factors, ethnicity ), ethical issues and plagiarism in education, access to internet: advances and problems, diversity issues, women and minorities, student support in education, funding programmes and opportunities, etc.
- Emerging technologies in education: advanced classroom technology, best practices in multimedia-based education, ICT skills and digital literacy, mobile and tablet technologies, technology-enhanced learning, the impact of web technologies on education, web classroom applications, etc.